Negotiating a favorable lease places your business in the position to succeed. There are many terms and conditions that will effect the long term cost.
- Tenant Improvement Allowances
- Triple Net vs. Gross or Modified Gross
- Leasable vs. Usable Space
- Common area maintenance charges
- Rent abatement or free rent
- Rent increases, annual escalations, increases calculated on base year expenses
- Personal guarantee
- Sub-lease / assignability
- Lease renewals / options
The purpose of commercial real estate market analysis is to generate reasonable assumptions for use in financial models and to ensure that the qualitative aspects of the market and property meet your requirements.
Brokers Opinion of Value (BOV)
We are able to provide an analysis to assist a purchaser or seller in making decisions about the listing price of real estate or a suitable offer for purchase. Also referred to Comparative Market Analysis or CMA.